Wednesday, August 18, 2010

under the peanuts...

as a mother of a growing boy i already know not to "smell this" when a finger is extended toward me. i know to just say NO when he runs up to me and shrieks, "hey mom! smell my armpit!" unless i know for certain that he's put his favorite "duh-doh-derant" on...

what i am not prepared for is....

"good morning mom. you didn't wake me up. my penis did." (0_0)

or

"hey mom. you know my nerds. yanno, under my peanuts, my nerds, then that sac? yah those things in that sac? don't pinch them. they make your hips hurt."

you just try hiding a horrified face and then not laugh your fool head off while trying to explain that his "nerds" are in that sac and NO you don't pinch them....



there's not enough coffee in the free world that could have prepared me for this morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment